Tuesday 27 December 2016

Oh gosh..I have not been updating my trips. Summary of 2016

As 2016 will come to an end in a few days, I took the time to sort out and transfer the pictures from my phone to my laptop..that is when I realized I have had the privilege to hike to a lot of places over the past few months..and I did not realized it. Some of the picture I went through..I even forgotten about and my reaction was "yeaahh..I went there already.." Then I remembered my abandon blog.hahaa..Before 2016 ends, I will try my utmost best to post about each post trip..hopefully with my reliable memory even remember a story or two..Of course, one of my most memorable experience was successfully hike up Mount Trus Madi via Sinua Trail in Mid December 2016. If anyone have told me that I would be fit enough to do that back in early January, I would have laugh. What a difference nearly a year has done for my physical stamina and my mental strength. Around the same time a year ago (2015), I could not even get out of the Cu Chi Tunnel in Vietnam without help from a guy in our tour group. But truth be told, I did not lose any weight (Damn..) but I am fairly confident in my leg muscle ability to kick someone to the corner if I have too. My confidence level has also improve..partly due to knowing that I could definitely kick someone hard if I have too..also my appreciation for nature has grown and so have my faith. In the woods and mountains I learn something..There is no one I can depend on for strength, endurance and resources to succeed but God. So for every hike, especially the harder ones.. I prayed more..reflect more and discover more of myself. I'm happy closing 2016 with all the adventures I had..2016 definitely wasn't boring, hopefully 2017 will be just as exciting. My hiking adventures would definitely continue since I already book a date to hike Mount Kinabalu in August 2017 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment